Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My Summer to do list.

Every year I want to take advantage of the warm, sticky, long sunshine days and then stop myself short. Time is of the essence and I shall not waste none this summer of '10!
The official RLP list of Summer 2010:
  1. Go to mammoth caves
  2. Camp outside in a tent just for a night (why one night? because I think I can hold #2 for a maximum of 24-48 hours and I am NOT a bear so I do NOT shit in the woods).
  3. Kings Island & Cincy Zoo 3 day trip
  4. Louisville Zoo
  5. Raven Run hiking
  6. Gorge hiking
  7. Jazz mostly every Tuesday night
  8. More tennis (more of the kind I will win at)
  9. Most if not all Thirty Thursdays at the Legends (and a few family days thrown in - like Sat/Sun)
  10. More trips to the public pools and swimming for Joseph
  11. Canoeing on Kentucky River - just once per summer is plenty!
  12. Drive in Theatre
  13. Friday Gallery Hop
  14. More downtown community events like Woodland Arts Fair etc..
After reading this list, I realize I might be a little hard on myself, I usually accomplish a lot of the above, perhaps just not in the time frame I limit myself to in my head. It's gonna be a great summer. More drinking, more sunshine and more outdoors = good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment