Monday, October 3, 2011

Bye Bye Malibu Rum.... Hello White Russians

Fall is here.  It happened about 4 days ago, I distinctly remember getting up, headlights on and my hands instantly frozen solid.  It's cold outside, colder than my cold, cruel heart.  I also sent my son to school sans jacket and got dirty looks from, well, basically all the adults.  Even a few of the kids were like, "Joseph looks cold.."  Shut up.  He had breakfast that morning and I even sent him to school with matching shoes and socks on, I'm almost there.

It's the bitter end to tiny umbrellas and my favorite stolen titled Summer drink the "skinny-girl Pina Colada."  For those of you who don't remember, it's pineapple juice and Malibu coconut rum.  Best served at a 1:3 ratio and at least one tiny umbrella plus one straw.

What's a girl gonna do if your only fall option right now is light beer?  The White Russian.  It's getting bleak and cold and when in Russia, do as the Russians do, drink vodka.  "In Soviet Russia, vodka drinks YOU..."  Don't get this Russian Reversal joke?  Click here.

The Dude.

Vodka, Kahlua, plus milk.  You get at least 2% of your daily calcium allowance and also remind your liver what waking up is like.


Ohh no.. still cold?  Take some Goldschlager shots.  You'll warm right up.   

Chillaxin' with a White Russian, Dude Style.

No comments:

Post a Comment