Tuesday, August 11, 2009

What I learned in skool.

Never go to the $1 aisle at Target. More so, never go to the TOILETRIES $1 aisle at Target. You can actually waste anywhere from at least 30 minutes up to an hour and a half, JUST IN THE ONE DOLLAR aisle. This CAN HAPPEN. It has happened to me and IT CAN HAPPEN TO YOU! Today, I walked into the $1 toiletries aisle and 25 minutes later I walked out with a cute colored box of Kleenex, 2 packs of baby wipes, one pack of hand and face towelettes, one miniature bottle of shampoo and a baby tube of spongebob toothpaste. Why you ask? I don't know, you'll have to ask the $1 aisle, it does strange things to me.
On this occasion I walked away seemingly unscathed, but I have, walked away with no lunch money until the next pay check, even though that miniature bottle of shampoo looked awesome, it doesn't feed me. But somehow it is still satisfying.

No comments:

Post a Comment