Thursday, August 20, 2009

More Joseph coolness

Joseph is at home sick today, though not acting very sick, he was certainly the poster child last night! Functioning on little sleep I am working from home this morning, tag teaming with Paul who will meet me at the doctors at lunch to look after him this afternoon while I head into work. Snotty runny nose, coughing, fever, up all night crying.. ugh and we don't have a spare bed so I can get some room taking care of him. I still hate Paul for griping about the futon as much as he did so I was guilted into giving it away, after a year or so of him whining I caved. Oh how I miss that futon. I would have gotten some sleep last night if I had it, hence the mild hatred for the husband.
I wouldn't usually take Joseph to the doctor like this, but I called his daycare today and they have a confirmed case of the flu and several cases of strep throat, all either in his room, or a room he joins with when he is at daycare. Err on the side of caution. He's been sick with a fever before and like this but we just treat it at home, I really feel there are too much antibiotics and medicines out there and people are slowing vaccinating themselves against themselves.... I am legend.. that's a movie based on the not too distant future...scary.
Joseph is bent on getting a crick in his neck, watching sesame street from the floor. He's sick so he can pretty much get away with anything including watching too much TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment