Thursday, August 20, 2009

I really love my....

Taken from people.com where celebrities are assumed to really love something because they wear it more than once, here are some things that I can't afford NOT to use on a regular basis.
I really love the Tom Tom I bought for Paul for Christmas last year (or the year before I forget now), it is SO damn handy! I never thought I'd need it in Lexington (everything is just one big circle) but it has proved itself to be very reliable and needed on several occasions, I would NEVER travel outside lexington without the Tom Tom. John Cleese is our voice for directions and it makes the drive that much better. "Where the bloody hell are you going?" "Turn around now..".... I think the Tom Tom is the best present I bought for you, baby....

No comments:

Post a Comment