Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Boobies and cups running over.

At 22 weeks pregnant, my cups are already running over.  But, as it turns out, I have room for more spilling.  I'm running out of room in my shirts and need more space.  My abdomen is running out of room and my vital organs need more space, but apparently the Baby thinks it is a higher priority.. (sheesh).  As someone who has never desired to have gigantic boobies, I certainly feel as if that's come back to curse me.  But, I'm busting at the seams.... to tell you about a different kind of cup running over.  As if I haven't had the time to really customize this current blog, I've partnered with three other (far better) put together gals, who have been able to come up with a fabulous new blog where we share our thoughts on everything from marriage, to love, to kids and work, crafts, how tos, tips and crazy topics.  Some of it funny, some of it educational!  Between the four of us, we have a lawyer, photographer, development (fundraising) director and of course, I'm the loose cannon working in TV.  Andrea, Dawn, Priscilla and myself are excited to make this announcement so I hope you will click your way over there to www.OurCupsRunnethOver.com

 


How very grown up I do feel at this point in time, there's something out there, professionally speaking that's got my name on it and I'm very proud of all the fabulous work (mainly the other three) have put into this venture.  There's so many different topics that we will write about and I hope you will find something that you really like and keep coming back.  We've got tremendously talented guest bloggers lined up and, just to have them contribute is fantastic.  This blog is like a box of chocolates, sometimes you don't know what you're going to get, but you'll at least eat the chocolate part outside of the orange flavoring inside, if you didn't happen to get the chocolate/caramel inside the box.  That's what I do.


Our Cups Runneth Over.  That's the name, wear it out and tell your friends.  Subscribe, follow us on Twitter (@OCRunnethOver) and friend us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/OurCupsRunnethOver) so you can be entered to win a $100 AMEX gift card. 

2 comments: