Friday, November 5, 2010

Already lazy like me

The baby is in there, at 6 weeks, we saw the heartbeat and it's sitting all comfortable, folded up in it's little doughnut. The ultrasound showed everything is fine, my hCG levels are just low, like other 10% of pregnancies that result in a perfectly healthy baby (of course only time will tell on this - but it is encouraging).

Junior is just being lazy, not producing hCG levels like the popular kids. That's ok mate, you just stay in there where it's warm and cuddly and take your time cooking, I like being lazy, plus, it's getting cold out, so I totally understand. Nothing like being lazy and cuddling up sitting by a fire all day or watching the telly, or in your case, listening to my underwater heartbeat and the food pass through my stomach and out my intestines where I'm sure my farts to you, are like point blank Vuvuzelas in your yet formed ears.

Junior is officially at 6 weeks along, doing just fine. The refrigerator on the other hand, is not. As if perfect timing when Paul is 5 days away from leaving for India for a MONTH, the fridge is not working properly, the freezer isn't keeping anything frozen and the fridge is cold but not as cold as it should be. It's making a low level whurring sound also. Not good. I'll be storing some of my goods between my work, Paul's mum's house and I'm sure (thought I haven't asked yet) Brad and Andrea's until we figure out the solution.

New fridge? Or fixable? I hope fixable. Even just 6 months would buy us some time and some money... but as I know how these things go, as they always do, it will be Hail Mary time and if that doesn't work out, it'll be time to drain money from somewhere. And by somewhere I mean, I have no idea where.

You know what, I'm just going to assume that something is going to happen to one of our cars so that I can once again, this year focus on money draining for Christmas, overseas visitors, trips and more things to FIX. ugh.

Junior is well though and so am I. That's good news. And it's Friday and I got paid today.

2 comments:

  1. Haha! I just got on here... glad to hear everything is good. Except the fridge of course... and you know that you can most definitely store stuff in our fridge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you need even more room, my fridge is available and we have a deep freeze for anything that you need to keep for any length of time. Oh and CONGRATS!!!

    ReplyDelete